See other items in this category:
AquaBlox Water Matrix (2 sizes)
click image to view larger
|AquaBlox Water Matrix (2 sizes)
AquaBlox by Aquascape is a water system storage system. This system is an efficient way to maximize your water storage capacity in Pondless waterfall reservoirs.
- Over 3 times more water storage capacity than gravel
- Holds approximately 7.4 gallons of water per cubic foot, as compared to gravel, which holds approximately 2.2 gallons of water per cubic foot.
- Extra water storage capacity means less time topping off reservoir due to evaporation
- Easier to clean and less prone to clogging than traditional gravel basins.
- The ability to hold more water per cubic foot allows for smaller reservoir footprint
- Less labor required to excavate and move gravel for basin.
- Use less liner and geotextile underlayment than reservoirs constructed with gravel.
- Load Bearing Weight of both sizes - 5,472 lbs/sq.ft.
Two Sizes Available
Small AquaBlox : 16"W x 9.5"H x 26.5"L (Volume - 17 gal.)
Large AquaBlox : 16"W x 17.5"H x 26.5"H (Volume - 32 gal.)